- PCIe L is a PCI Express reader card for LTC.
- Each card has its own processor system with a register set for data transfer.
- Critical time routines are completely decoupled from the PC’s CPU, which enables extensive error checking.
- An automatic frame rate detection (24, 25, 30, 30 DF) is supported.
- Parallel operation of two or more PCIe-Cards is supported.
- Windows 7-11/Server, 32/64 bit and Linux Drivers are available.
- DLL functions for reading timecode and configuration are available.
- C/C++, Visual Basic and Delphi are supported.
- Standard and Low-Profile brackets are included.
Typical applications for the PCIe L card:
- Computer controlled editing
- Interactive video
- Technical scientific analysis
- Other applications that are based on picture accurate video processing