SFP-25G / SFP-25G-H / SFP-10G Series
“TRUE-IP 25GbE/10GbE 2110 4K UHD and 3G FHD Series”
We’re excited to announce the release of the NEW Web UI 4.0.0 for the Plura IP 2110 monitor SFP-25G, SFP-25G-H and SFP-10G series highlighting configurable audio mapping, packet time, PTP status reporting and other Media LAN Data and Measurements analysis.
SFP-25G & SFP-25G-H the Industry’s FIRST & ONLY TRUE-IP 25GbE broadcast & media monitor solution, supporting uncompressed UHD and FHD based on SMPTE ST 2110 & ST 2022-7 and supports up to 4096 x 2160 resolutions.
The new firmware will deliver fresh new enhancements and tools such as
- Configurable Audio flow channel count in Main and Aux Tabs
- Packet time added to the Main and Aux Tabs
- Configurable Audio Mapping Tab for Audio flow 1 w/ up to 16 configurable channels for Main and Aux
- PTP status reporting master address and clock ID
All above new capabilities will enhance user monitoring and make displaying stream data faster and more convenient than ever before. With major increases in data analysis and information for the Media LAN streams in multiple layers, more efficient and comprehensive display platform, intuitive messaging platform, enhanced Plura Web UI interface and various models / sizes to fit your applications.
This article promises to be packed with useful information!
The new Web UI 4.0.0 will include the below new addendums and enhancements
– PTP configuration and status
- PTP status and analysis data
- Lock Status
- Grand Master ID
- Master Address
- Master Version
- Clock ID
- Offset in Micro µ seconds
- Active Source
- Domain information
- VLAN ID
- PTP configuration
- Multicast or Unicast
- Domain Number – default value is 127
- Domain number valid range “0-127”
- VLAN ID “tagged or untagged”
- Untagged systems -Select “0”
- Untagged systems -Value range “0-4096”
– Audio Mapping configuration
- Flow 1 up to 16 channels of audio.
- Default 1-to-1 mapping
- Any audio channel can be repeated
– Audio Channel Count and Packet Time added to Main & Aux tabs
- Main & Aux streams Audio Packet time
- Packet Time been added to both Main & Aux streams .”The main stream which will be displayed on the Plura IP 2110 monitor”. “The auxiliary stream De-Encap is outputted as SDI signal from the Plura IP 2110 monitor” Refer to the SFP-25G and SFP-25G-H production workflow article link here.
- Audio Packet Time can be configured to 1ms, 125 µS, 250 µS, 333 µS, and 500 µS.
SFP-25G, SFP-25G-H and SFP-10G Interoperability
Ember+, NMOS, JT-NM Interoperability Support
- Management Interface support (NMOS, In-band) and (Web UI / Ember+, via the Out-band control network port)
- NMOS IS-04 discovery and registration
- NMOS IS-05 device connection management
- JTNM NMOS certification support
- JSON snippet for NMOS control support
- Ember+ support with extensive Ember+ tree control
- Session Description Path “SDP” file support
- IGMP V2 & V3 support
- Plura IP 2110 web user interface “UI” support
ST 2110, ST 2022-7 & PTP/ST 2059 V2
- ST 2059-1/-2 provisions, Signal will be locked to PTP and aligned to ST 2059 provisions
- ST 2110-10, System architecture and synchronization: essences, RTP, SIP and PTP
- ST 2110-20, Uncompressed video transport, Wide / Narrow types
- ST 2110-21, Traffic shaping and network delivery timing
- ST 2110-30, Audio transport profile level C, 16CH, 48Khz sample rate, 1ms/.125μs
- ST 2110-40, Transport of ancillary data
- ST 2022-7 seamless protection switching providing data loss protection