SFP-25G / SFP-25G-H / SFP-10G Series
“TRUE-IP 25GbE / 10GbE 2110 4K/UHD and 3G/FHD Series”
Our engineering team been working hard to bring you our next-generation software release. The new SFP-25G, SFP-25G-H and SFP-10G firmware (V22.12.0XX) and associated web UI (3.00) launch are just around the corner Dec 15, 2022, delivering fresh new enhancements that provide automatic IP stream measurements, values and SFP fiber data from the dual SFP28 / SFP+ sources directly on your monitor. We’re also bringing new monitor options, short and long terms licensing modes, and many more!
- More compact, highly efficient and comprehensive monitor connectivity.
- Incremental and differential data analysis.
- OSD informative messaging and alarms.
- New and incredibly vast configuration UI and display options.
As the new modern IP workflow undergoes a major digital transformation, so too is our monitoring solutions evolving to better display your critical data. Don’t miss out on this important release.
“Register now to schedule time to demo the New Release and learn more about how to take advantage of all the new features.
Click here to register
Ember+, NMOS, JT-NM Interoperability Support
- Management Interface support (NMOS, In-band) and (Web UI / Ember+, via the Out-band control network port)
- NMOS IS-04 discovery and registration
- NMOS IS-05 device connection management
- JTNM NMOS certification support
- JSON snippet for NMOS control support
- Ember+ support with extensive Ember+ tree control
- Session Description Path “SDP” file support
- IGMP V2 & V3 support
- Plura web user interface “UI” support
ST 2110, ST 2022-7 & PTP/ST 2059 V2
- ST 2059-1/-2 provisions, Signal will be locked to PTP and aligned to ST 2059 provisions
- ST 2110-10, System architecture and synchronization: essences, RTP, SIP and PTP
- ST 2110-20, Uncompressed video transport, Wide / Narrow types
- ST 2110-21, Traffic shaping and network delivery timing
- ST 2110-30, Audio transport profile level C, 16CH, 48Khz sample rate, 11ms/.125μs
- ST 2110-40, Transport of ancillary data
- ST 2022-7 seamless protection switching providing data loss protection