UD25 Series Display.
- Display color is user selectable Red, Green or Yellow
- Brightness selector has eight user selectable brightness levels or can be set to adapt automatically
- Reads LTC, MTD, RS485, RS422, RS232, GPI
- Reads NTP, PTP and MTDoE
- Reads IRIG-B
- Direct GPS antenna input (optional)
- Automation system interface (optional)
- Rear sided mode switch (optional)
- The UD series includes various time and date displays. The UD can display Time Code, local time, a different time zone or a stopwatch timer.
- A built-in quartz clock enables continuous operation even if a drop out of signal occurs.
- All displays of the type UD25 show hours, minutes and seconds, in a six-digit format. The digit height is 25 mm.
- Three LEDs selectable colors (red, green, yellow) feature and an adjustable brightness selector. The brightness can be adjusted manually or can set to an automatic mode, where a photo sensor automatically adjusts the brightness depending on the current level of environmental light.
- Various universal interfaces are included, which enable a wide assortment of data or Time Codes to be displayed.
- There are several included serial protocol decoders available for the input serial data communication. Protocols are selected in the configuration mode of the display. A special PLURA developed MTD protocol mode is also available. MTD is a studiotimer solution developed and designed by PLURA to deliver several information like countdown timers, difference timers, or timezones.
- All UD displays come standard with LTC, Ethernet and IRIG-B input capabilities.
- LTC Input
- UD-displays are equipped with an LTC input, a RS485 interface, a selectable RS422/232 interface and four GPI inputs (e.g. for a timer control keypad).
- Ethernet Input
- UD displays are equipped with an RJ45 port. Supported protocols are NTP and MTDoE (MTD timer distribution over LAN/WAN; please see our separate leaflet for further information). Different time servers can be addressed, in order to “bridge” a signal that may be lost. SNMP monitoring is optionally available.
- IRIG-B Input
- UD-displays are equipped with an IRIG-B input and a selectable RS422/232 interface.
- All display configurations is done via the USB interface or via a standard internet browser. Software updates is via the standard USB interface.
Product Model ID: UD25 Product description: MTD display 25mm, LTC/ethernet/IRIG-B interface, 6 digits (1 RU/ 19"), 24 VDC, PoE Time & Time Code Displays Stand Alone Rackmount Unit Product Model ID: UD25TT Product description: MTD display 25mm, LTC/ethernet/IRIG-B interface, 6 digits, tabletop housing, 24VDC, PoE Time & Time Code Displays Stand Alone tabletop Unit Product Model ID: UDD25 Product description: MTD double display 25mm, LTC/ethernet/IRIG-B interface, 2x6 digits (1 RU/ 19"), 24 VDC, PoE Time & Time Code Displays Stand Alone Rackmount Unit
Options for UD25
EPSW External power supply 24 VDC PI PoE, Power Injector UD-G GPS-Interface for UD Series display UD-S Mode switch 9rear sided button) UD-AI Automation-Interface