UD126 Series Display.
- Display color is user selectable Red, Green or Yellow
- Brightness selector has eight user selectable brightness levels or can be set to adapt automatically
- Reads LTC, MTD, RS485, RS422, RS232, GPI (UD126L)
- Reads NTP, PTP and MTDoE (UD126E, ethernet version)
- Reads IRIG-B (UD126I)
- Direct GPS antenna input (optional)
- Automation system interface (optional)
- Rear sided mode switch (optional)
- Built-in quartz
- UD126 is one of the biggest LTC/Ethernet/ IRIG-B display by PLURA.
- With its digit height of 126 mm, the display can clearly be read even over far distances.
- The information configuration can be selected via a USB (UD126Ix) or Ethernet (UD126Ex) interface.
- In combination with a RUBIDIUM Time/Timer/Timecode generator system, the following readouts are available:
- Timer A-F (incl. differrence times)
- Offset times
- UD126 comprises a six-digit, sevensegment LED display unit.
- Readouts are visualized in the format hours, minutes, seconds.
- The display is available in Red, Green and Yellow.
- A built-in quartz clock enables continuous operation even if a drop out of signal occurs.
- A TCU (Timer Control Unit) can directly be connected for a self-contained up/downcounter operation mode.
- An interface for the direct GPS antenna application is optionally available.
- There are several included serial protocol decoders available for the input serial data communication. Protocols are selected in the configuration mode of the display. A special PLURA developed MTD protocol mode is also available. MTD is a studiotimer solution developed and designed by PLURA to deliver several information like countdown timers, difference timers, or timezones.
- There are three general layouts selectable per display: LTC reading, Ethernet reading and IRIG-B input capabilities.
- LTC reading (UDxxL)
- LTC reading UD-displays are equipped with an LTC input, a RS485 interface, a selectable RS422/232 interface and four GPI inputs (e.g. for a timer control keypad).
- Ethernet reading (UDxxE)
- Ethernet reading UD displays are equipped with an RJ45 port. Supported protocols are NTP and MTDoE (MTD timer distribution over LAN/WAN; please see our separate leaflet for further information). Different time servers can be addressed, in order to “bridge” a signal that may be lost. SNMP monitoring is optionally available.
- IRIG-B reading (UDxxI)
- IRIG-B reading UD-displays are equipped with an IRIG-B input and a selectable RS422/232 interface.
- All display configurations is done via the USB interface or via a standard internet browser (Ethernet displays only). Software updates is via the standard USB interface.
DOWNLOADSData SheetData Sheet
Product Model ID: UD126R Product description: MTD display 126mm, LTC/ethernet/IRIG-B interface, 6 digits, red LEDs, AC powered Time & Time Code Displays Stand Alone Unit Product Model ID: UD126G Product description: MTD display 126mm, LTC/ethernet/IRIG-B interface, 6 digits, green LEDs, AC powered Time & Time Code Displays Stand Alone Unit Product Model ID: UD126Y Product description: MTD display 126mm, LTC/ethernet/IRIG-B interface, 6 digits, yellow LEDs, AC powered Time & Time Code Displays Stand Alone Unit
Options for UD126
UD-G GPS-Interface for UD Series display UD-S Mode switch (rear sided button) UD-AI Automation-Interface