IEEE 1588 PTP Master Generator.
- IEEE-1588 Server
- IEEE-1588 Client
- NTP Server
- SNMP Agent
- 2 Front Displays (8 digit LED, and dot-matrix OLED)
- Double GPS/GLONASS/QZSS Receiver with auto changeover
- 4 Programmable GPIOs
- 4 Programmable Front Buttons
- Built-in Power Supply
- Ethernet Configuration Port
- The IEEE-1588 Precision Time Protocol (PTP) Master Generator TSG14P is groundbreaking studio wide real-time synchronization device.
- A reference time signal is generated and distributed via network with nanosecond accuracy.
- Majority of additional and circumstantial signal cabling throughout the studio or OB van can be wiped out completely.
- Real-time reference can either be an external IEEE-1588 server, or the internal GPS/GLONASS/QZSS receiver.
- When using the built-in receiver, two antennas can be connected simultaneously.
- For OB van this is a useful feature. while the roof antenna is fixed mounted and clear line of sight is blocked.
- Second portable antenna with a long cable can be connected and aligned in order to ensure a stable reference.
- The GPS receiver and the antenna are compatible with GLONASS (Russian satellite system), as well as QZSS (new Japanese satellite system).
- The automatic switching unit inside the receiver will always pick the strongest satellite system available.
- Satellite signal loss and the corresponding loss of the real-time reference will be reduced to a minimum.
- The TSG14P can flawlessly be integrated even previous generation gear.
- If a video playout device supports LTC only and doesn't support PTP input, a PLURA RUBIDIUM system can be used.
- An Ethernet module IE supports PTP reference source and distribute it to the entire range of RUBIDIUM master generator modules.
- The Ethernet interface connects the TSG14P to LAN/WAN.
- The browser based configuration menus can be accessed from everywhere inside the network.
- The same interface can also be used in order to let the system act as an NTP server.
- Status monitoring, as well as the integration into an SNMP management system are supported.
- The TSG14P comes with two displays on the front panel.
- The 8 digit LED shows the generated real-time and gives the user a direct readings.
- The dot matrix OLED shows general information, as well as the current functions of the four front keys.
- These functions can be re-programmed using the configuration menu.
- With the push of a button complete system profile modification can be accomplished.
- The system has 4 GPIOs which can freely be programmed for any specific functions.
Product Model ID: TSG14P Product description: IEEE1588 PTP Grand Master Synchronization & Timing Stand Alone Unit Product Model ID: TCC14PL Product description: PTP to LTC converter Synchronization & Timing Stand Alone Unit Product Model ID: TCC14PV Product description: PTP to VITC converter Synchronization & Timing Stand Alone Unit Product Model ID: TCC14PD Product description: PTP to D-VITC converter Synchronization & Timing Stand Alone Unit Product Model ID: TCC14PI Product description: PTP to IRG-B converter Synchronization & Timing Stand Alone Unit