GPS 16x compact satellite receiver.
- PLURA's GPS 16x is a complete standalone GPS reference device including an embedded receiver and antenna for acquiring a precise real time base.
- The selectable outputs include RS232 serial time and date information, GPS location data and a PPS signal (pulse per second).
- The GPS 19x connectivity is specifically designed for use with the PLURA Rubidium GT and GL Time Code and Timer generator module.
- The GPS real time base is UTC.
- If a local time zone is required, the time zone calculation is configured and allocated internally by the main Rubidium Time Code generator (e.g. RUB GT).
- The GPS 19x real time receiver was designed for all OB van or TV studio Time Code systems, which do not require a 10 MHz synchronization pulse.
- For 10 MHz synchronization applications please see our GPS 10 MHz module.
- The compact waterproof housing (IPX7 level) conveniently includes the GPS receiver and an internal antenna.
- The GPS 16x comes standard with a 5 meter cable.
Product Model ID: RUB G16 Module description External module, GPS receiver and antenna RUBIDIUM series 1 & 3 Reference Module
G16-OPTIONS for RUB 1 & 3
G16-E RJ45 extension kit 30 m G16-M Magnetic mount kit