Ethernet to LTC converter.
- Converts all SPT/MTDoE timers into LTC
- Converts NTP into LTC
- Generates two individual LTC outputs
- Turns any Multiviewer or TC-display with an LTC input into a timer display
- PoE is supported
- Cost effective portable solution
- The ELC is a distribution amplifier and converter with one ethernet input and two LTC outputs on RJ45 jacks.
- Both of the outputs have their own drivers and are individually configurable.
- Each output signal is phase locked and synchronized to the ethernet reference input.
- NTP time and date are decoded.
- In the NTP reading mode, each outgoing LTC can be adjusted with a different offset.
- MTDoE or SPT timers can be converted into independent LTC signals.
- Any third-party Time Code displays with LTC input are able to utilized with the MTDoE timer system.
- Due to PoE capability, an external power supply isn’t necessary.
- The power distribution is accomodated by the network switch.
- LEDs indicate the operating status.
- ELC in use with SPT & PLURA clocks and Third Party Multi-viewers and/or clocks.
Product Model ID: ELC Product description: ethernet to LTC Converter Studio Production Timer Adaptor
Options for ELC
PI PoE, Power Injector