Quality Control & Tech support.
Post: Full time, Day time.
The candidate will have the best opportunity to win over the client's perception of Plura. This position is a challenging one and requires technical know-how and customer service expertise all the way through initial products inquires system installation and technical service knowledge.
• QC & Testing units received from Plura Supplier
• QC of returned units and/or returned evaluation units
• QC consist to testing all inputs, features, functionality of monitors
• Applying QC & Calibration stickers
• Document the quality control
• Firmware upgrades
• Board Replacement.
• First level problem determination including assessing the severity of the issue, trouble-shooting and resolution.
• Onsite & offsite Service & Customer Support
• Available to attend trade shows
• Provide assistance with "How-To" questions.
• Update customers regularly on open service requests and recording all service requests
• Provide customer feedback to product managers, assist the technical writing group, conduct installations, and deliver training to customers.
• Manage the email support queue and ensure customers are responded to in a timely and professional manner.
• Clearly and thoroughly communicate technical details in a professional manner
• Other related duties as assigned
The successful candidate will have the following:
• Electronic Technologist Diploma or higher.
• Broadest system Hardware & Software is desired.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent communication skills and a desire to add value to an energetic team.
• Problem-solving ability and able to react to changing situations.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Passion for learning new software/hardware products and technologies.
• Unparalleled desire to help the customer and deliver service excellence.
• Helping with Shipping, Receiving and stocking of Plura Product(s).